We are very happy to offer a new set of flies:Troutline Tactical Jig and Perdigon BL Set of 26 Nymphs. The set contain our most successful jig flies and perdigon that works together. The set was developed for short nymph fishing (Czech style) in fast running waters with rocky and difficult river bottom. We tested this set and adjust it all Summer and Autumn in our fishing days in Lapland. Now we are very exited to offer you these ready set flies to help you to catch more fish without spending a lot of money and buying a lot of flies!
How we recommend to use the flies:
- the jig nymph should be a "top" set fly
- the perdigon should be set on dropper
- use the "Czech nymphing style" for fishing
- keep approx 50 cm distance between nymphs
- jig and play the flies to induce the attack of the fish
- let the flies "delay" a little bit between rocks and play as much as possible behind big rocks
- don't forget about "dead drift" and play the flies 2 seconds just before to take them out from water
Beautiful set Review by Bill
I just wanted to let you know that my package arrived today. The flies look very nice, perfect tied!
Thank you (Posted on 12/7/2016)
Great set Review by Valentino
This is a fantastic set. Very nice tied and effective in the real way. Lots of grayling and trout took these flies!
I highly recommend them, thanks and keep the good work guys! (Posted on 10/6/2016)
Love this set Review by Harald
These are the best perdigon nymphs that I used. great tied, nice models and good hook too. I had a few nice trout on this flies!
Thanks (Posted on 9/23/2016)
Dear friends we invite you to check our Fly Tying website with a nice corner for Beginner Fly Tiers with lot of others Fly Tying Articles.
Check it weekly because we will add interesting articles about how to build interesting flies, tips and tricks and step be steps about how to tie a specific fly.
Enjoy reading! :)